Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

October 3, 2009

I know I'm horrible at updating lately

So it's been a while, but we've been so busy I haven't had much time to post. Last week was the missions conference and we were gone every night. Something has been going on every night this week and today was Sam and Kenneth's wedding so we've been gone most the day. But we got some really cute picture from today.
Isaac is moving around like crazy. He's starting to crawl around more on his hand and knees, however I think he's going to walk before he gets the hang of crawling. He cruises around the tables and anything he can pull up on. Now he's focusing on being able to stand up against the wall. We noticed last night that he will stand up on his own for a few seconds. He loves walking cause he can get there so much faster than crawling.
He's been a little under the weather the last few days. The change in weather here (I'm pretty sure we skipped Fall and went straight to Winter) has really hit him hard. I took him to the dr yesterday because I was afraid he had an ear infection. He would just pull on his ears and cry and cry. Turns out no infection! But the doctor said his ears are plugged up, just like ours would be coming down a mountain but of course he can't get them to pop, plus he's getting two more teeth and their ears can hurt while getting teeth. So he's been a bit on the fussy side but we will live. He got two teeth last week and the dr said he front two are coming in soon. Four teeth in two weeks, what in the world.
So here are some pictures from the last few weeks to share!


Kenneth and Sam's Wedding






I'm so cute!




My new Hokey Pokey Elmo




Click here to see a video of Isaac with his new Elmo

Playing with my boxes




Trying to climb on the table


In his new prison or so he thinks



His big boy car seat




Dirty face



Right up the stairs he goes. He's a pro at this now.

No comments: