Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

September 13, 2009

Fun Times

So here's a few pictures from the last week. He's moved from crawling to pulling up on everything now he's walking around everything he pulls up on. He's learned how to move from couch to couch, then figured out he has to walk across Bill's leg in order to reach the table. Then once he gets there, he has to pull everything off the table. It's a game we play about 100 times a day. We've found so many things that are just in his reach. I thought we'd baby proofed most of the house, but I guess not. He's now able to get up the stairs, at least up two of the stairs before I can catch him. We now need a gate at the top and bottom of the stairs.
So here's a few pictures.

Ready for the Buckeye Game


Just chillin


I look so big at this angle


What mom?




Hi!


Riding me new toy


Potato face






It took him about 5 seconds to figure out how to get off this.


No comments: