Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

September 9, 2009

8 months....where has the time gone?

Thought I would post some pictures on Isaac's 8 months birthday. Today he decided to climb over the arm on the couch. Fortunately I caught his foot right before he went over the edge. This boy has no fear. He wants to jump everywhere and crawl in the smallest of spots then gets upset when he hurts himself. He's a little boy through and through. No fear, wants to get into everything and he thinks he can conquer the world. He's the best baby in the world.
Enjoy the pictures.


Happy Boy



OOOOOPPPPPPSSSSSS. He passed gas :-)




Daddy trying to get him to get his tongue in his mouth


I think this might be my new favorite picture.







Who is that handsome boy?

He loves to dump all his toys in the floor.






Am I cute or what?


All clean


Oh Mom! He was swimming in the bath tub as usual.


Eating the boat


I love this face

Mom, I promise I'm not trying to eat the cord because you've told me not to eat it about a million times.





Chillin


No comments: