We had such a good time, I think he's spoiled to death. Nana and Poppy, Aunt M, Aunt Vickie and Momaw and Popaw spoiled him so much, he doesn't even want to hold his own bottle anymore. He loved every second of it.
He was trying to move around and crawl the entire time we where there, but he never really would crawl. This morning he was moving all around, but still not quite crawling. I sat him in the hall and next thing I know he's in the bathroom touching the toilet and heading for the tub. Such a crazy boy. Tonight we sat him in the floor and the next thing we know he's off. Really crawling. I am so thankful that we were both there to see it. He and Daddy hae races through the living room.
Below are some pictures.
Isaac at Let's Play
Loving the Puppet Show by Abby
Not a fan of the ocean
Mommy and Isaac on the beach
Love this boy

This face is amazing!
The family
Spaghetti face, first time eating Mom's spaghetti. He loved it.
Hi Daddy
Love it!
The Beach from Aunt Vickie's hotel
Just keep swimming
He loves his Popaw
And Momaw
Swimming with Daddy
Oh this smile is going to get him in trouble one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment