Hhhhmmmm.....what's this?
Playing in the nursery during VBS
Help me Mom, I'm falling
Such a tired boy
Great big smiles for Mommy
Posing in his "My First Ohio State T-Shirt"
So I thought I would start with some pictures for today!
I got to take a well deserved nap this afternoon, VBS has literally worn me out. Isaac is almost back on his regular routine. I woke up to hear Isaac and Daddy downstairs laughing like crazy. I think all Isaac wants to do is eat and move. Lately I can't get him to stop doing either. I'm afraid he's going to skip the crawling phase and pick it up later. He doesn't have much of a desire to crawl, he doesn't mind being on his belly and if there's something to play with he loves it. However he just rolls over and over and over and over. I think crawling is too much effort for him. Walking on the other hand, he's got under control. At VBS Sam stood him up on one side of the room and I said come see Mommy. She held his hands while he walked across the room to me. Lately as soon as we sit on the couch, he has to stand up against the back and attack the couch. It's almost as though he thinks he has to eat it before it eats him. He's been pulling himself up and moving along the length of the couch. Last night he moved all the way across then got to me and moved around me to get to the computer screen. His other favorite thing....eating. Whatever I give him he devours. He doesn't have teeth yet, but you wouldn't know that by the way he behaves. He now loves to "chew" on cucmbers, he will lick strawberries, but doesn't want to eat them. Right now as I type he has "devoured" 3 slices of cucumbers. He knaws on them until they are soft. He has cucumber seeds all over his face and the couch. He loves to throw them and then pick them up. It's a game I think. This boy is growing up so fast. I can't believe he was 7 months old yesterday.
This week, I need to get ready for the yard sale I'm having on Saturday and pack. We are headed to Florida to see lots and lots of family. We'll be gone for a whole week. I'm sure we will have lots of fun pictures to share for Isaac's first trip to the beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment