He's rolling over on occassion so I have to be very careful. This morning as I was feeding him, he was laying back on my lap eating and the next thing I knew he was sitting straight up. He's a mover and a shaker, no doubt about it.
To have some fun tonight since he's been grouchy all day, we put on his new outfit from Momaw and Popaw Legge. He got a cute little sleeper with matching mittens, hat and socks. The last time I put mittens on him to sleep because he scratched himself he just took them off. This time, not the same reaction. He's chewed on them for the last 20 minutes just laughing away. He thinks it's the best thing in the world. Here are some pictures.
I'm so cute ;-)
Full view
Yummy mittens
UUUUMMMMM
I got so upset when Mommy took them off. Just because they were soaking wet and my hands were like ice.
I will try to post videos tomorrow, but it's been taking hours to get them posted. Enjoy the pictures for now ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment