I'm learning the more I do this that this blog is becoming more theraputic for me than enjoyment for anyone reading it! I've learned that I enjoy reflecting on the days behind me and trying to find the good in those days to update everybody on.
This past weekend we spent an amazing time with family in wild, wonderful WV! I've always enjoyed spending time with family, but realized this weekend that I tend to take living 5 hours away from them for granted. Being faced with the possibility of moving almost all the way across the country and not being able to jump in the car and drive to WV is a very sobering fact. Fortunately if we do move, we will be having a baby shortly thereafter which means everybody should come visit! To sum up our trip, we had a great time eating, shopping, eating, Bill got to go to Marshall football practice, eating some more, looking at RV's and then of course eating. Do you see a theme? When we go back to WV, we have to get all of my favorite foods, which while your pregnant is guilt free!
We go to the doctor this afternoon to hear the baby's heart beat again, which is so exciting! We also get to schedule our next appointment to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. We can hardly wait for that day. I can finally start planning a nursery and buying the right clothes. I never guessed it would be this hard to find clothes that are gender neutral.
The church in Idaho will be voting on whether or not to hire Bill this Sunday. So we ask for your prayers as they vote and selfishly as we wait for the results. We've already learned that the 3 hour time difference makes waiting very hard. As we finish church and are on our way to eat lunch, they are just beginning their first service. But as always God provides. He has again shown His faithfulness and provision regarding the insurance. We found out last week if we moved before the baby was born and accepted their insurance we could be liable for almost $49,000 for the first year, if we acquire those bills. That is a huge number when you think of insurance. Once hospital stay could cost this much. After joining in prayer with the church we decided to speak with the insurance person at Liberty to find out if there was a way to continue our coverage and have it work in Idaho. Our insurance person told us that yes, this is a possibility and the cost will be very affordable for us. Plus, we shouldn't have any problems being covered in Idaho. I've already found 10 doctors within 5 miles that will accept our insurance. So once again, God has provided. Please pray with us that God's will is accomplished through this vote, even if it's not for us to go to Idaho. We know that God has a plan for us.
Well as most of you know, school starts on Monday so it will be a very busy time at work and at home. I will be finishing my last three classes this semester and hopefully in November, December at the latest, I will earn my Masters in Theological Studies! This is such a huge accomplish working full time and taking Masters classes full time, plus finding out I was pregnant last semester. God always give grace, that's for sure!
Keep us updated with your lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment