They played for a few minutes then I realized across the parking lot was an empty Baseball field. So we headed over. Once Isaac realized what it was, he went crazy, screaming baseball, baseball, baseball. This little boy had more fun than I ever could have imagined. Here's a video.
He ran around the bases, stood on the pitchers mound and threw the imaginary baseball to Daddy, played in the dirt and tried to throw the basketball he found like a baseball but it was a little too big. Then a little girl came to play. He had way to much fun with her. The kicked the ball around the field, then she took his hand and ran all around. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about him holding hands with a girl.
Then we headed to the swings and slides. He met a little boy there who was so cute. He even invited us to lunch with them ;-) Oh the joys of children, they have no inhibitions. They aren't embarrassed to ask any question or befriend any person. Oh to have this simple mind yet again and not be worries about what people might think or how they might respond.
We had such a good day and I'm so thankful that we got to share this day together before I head to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment