Our Family

Our Family
November 2013

September 16, 2010

Sorry it's been forever

Well we are all moved in our new house. But we dont have internet, so that's why it's been a while since posting anything. We have access at Mom's house but it's hard to make a post when you have 2 little ones running around.
We are so thankful for our new house and a space to use our own things. God has provided us with more furniture than we know what to do with. It's amazing that two weeks ago we had no furniture and now we're completely furnished. We still have lots of unpacking to do, but it will come with time.
The boys are getting so big. Noah rolled over all by himself for the first time yesterday. And so it begins, they rool over, then sit up, then crawl, and then walk. I can't believe this process is starting so soon. Isaac is such a big helper. He loves to load and unload the dishwasher and the dryer. I'm praying this trend continues throughout his life. He has to help with everything. He gets so proud of himself and claps when he's finished. It's adorable. We got him a table that has a baseball and bat painted on it for his room and he immediate went over, pulled out the door and put his Bible in the drawer. I guess we're training him right.
As for us, we're still looking for jobs. We know God has a plan, it's just hard to wait. A friend reminded us that we need to worry about what we need today not what we need next week. This has helped me put things in perspective. I finished everything to sign up for Substitute Teaching next week so hopefully that will go over well and I will get lots of opportunities to teach. I didn't realize how much I wanted to teach until a possibly opportunity came open. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to leave my boys and the thought of that makes me cry. But I feel like God's giving me this passion at this time for a reason.
Bill and I are just trying to follow God with everything we have. We're learning this sounds crazy at times to obey God. Well, from a human perspective it might sound crazy, but God has a plan. As long as we are following His plan He will provide.
Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

Hopefully more pictures will follow soon.

No comments: