Update: Before I got to post this, we've made it to Columbus! We're here and relaxing and loving that we can spend more time with more family. In the last four weeks we've been so blessed to spend time with so many family members that we don't get to see often.
Well, here we are sitting in a hotel room somewhere in Illinois, praying to make good time today and make it to Columbus my mid afternoon.
So to catch you up quickly as I don't have much time, here's what our last few days have looked like. Monday we finished packing very quickly as the movers decided to come a day early and then decided to come 2 hours earlier than expected, we cleaned the house, packed the car then jumped in and start driving. Driving, driving driving is pretty much what we've done since that time. I say with two kids under 17 months we've done amazing to drive a little over 1600 miles in 3 and 1/2 days. Today we're going to make it to Ohio! We're going to be staying with some family for a few days. Then on Tuesday we're headed to WV for a few days to see more family. Then we're off to Florida to stay for.....well only God know how long we'll be there.
Bill and I have tlaked moany times on our trip here about the journey God has brought us through and is still bringing us through. We don't know what will happen in the future, but we are 100% sure that God will provide and will be faithful as He always is. Have we weathered this storm perfectly. No, we haven't. We've made mistakes, we've failed many times in many ways. But a someone pointed out to me, we all fail, we all make mistakes, some of us just make them a little quieter than others ;-) I am so thankful we serve a God who forgives. Who shows us grace and mercy. Now only if we as humans could forgive as easily as God forgives.
Well here are some pictures from along our journey. I'm sure I'll post more once we get to Florida!
Pool time at the hotel!
No comments:
Post a Comment